| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Damascus (Intl) in September is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 20.5 °C (36.9 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Damascus (Intl) September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Damascus (Intl), Syria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Damascus (Intl):
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) NNW
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 303.4 kms (188.6 miles) NW
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) NNW
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 312.1 kms (194 miles) WNW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 132.6 kms (82.4 miles) NNW
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) NNW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) WNW
- Damascus, Syria - 1 kms (0.6 miles) SW
- Haifa, Israel - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) WSW
- Irbid, Jordan - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) SSW
- Mafraq, Jordan - 119.4 kms (74.2 miles) SSW
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 157.7 kms (98 miles) SSW
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) SW
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 218.4 kms (135.7 miles) SW
- Amman, Jordan - 167 kms (103.8 miles) SSW
- Jerusalem, Israel - 211 kms (131.1 miles) SW